Medical Affairs Manager - Oncology
Simon Tyson is recruiting for a Medical Affairs Manager (Oncology) to join a multi national pharmaceutical company in Hertfordshire on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of your role as Medical Affairs Manager will be to: Provide scientific and technical support to Medical Affairs for Oncology products peri-launch activities, in close collaboration with the Brand Manager
Further responsibilities will include:
- Producing and executing the Medical and Scientific strategic and tactical plans, in close collaboration with the Brand Director
- Contributing to publications planning meetings / teleconferences
- Liaising with communications agencies / review of manuscripts & posters / liaison with potential authors
- Assisting with review of publications materials from EU affiliates
Collaborating with the Global Launch Team, as part of the Global Publication subcommittee
KOL activities will include
- Identification, Mapping, Networking and Development
- Advisory Boards
Expert Panels Meetings planning activities will include:
- Contributing to planning meetings and teleconferences
- Liaising with communications agencies; reviewing of agendas and slides and liaison with presenting faculty
- Participating in slide review and other technical matters relating to Expert Meetings preparation
Compliance with ABPI, Code of Practice, EFPIA Codes of Practice, and applicable local codes
- Review and certification of items requiring promotional copy approval
- Interfacing with clinical operations / CROs / trial sites enquiries
- Assisting with review of clinical study protocols, investigator-led study protocols, clinical data and clinical study reports
- Provision of scientific support to medical and marketing activities, including promotional copy design, brand reviews, market research, advisory boards, and support to EU affiliates
- Provision of scientific and medical support in the preparation of dossiers for pricing & reimbursement and/or health technology appraisal.
- Developing and managing of non-promotional support materials for field based medical scientific liaisons.
- Developing materials to support country Medical Scientific Liaison teams, supporting training of OBU teams.
- Working closely with market access teams on appropriate activities to support rapid and unrestricted reimbursement.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Scientific Degree (BSc or equivalent).
- PhD/MSc desirable
- Significant experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Must have good experience in a medical affairs environment.
- Must have good experience in specialist care (either medical affairs or clinical trials/operations).
- Previous HTA experience desirable.
- Exposure to clinical trial design and implementation.
- Exposure to clinical data critique and analysis.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast growing Oncology team working across EMEA
- Competitive salary
- Company car & other company benefits
- Company bonus
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Simon Tyson on 01438 768 719 or email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL30522 in all correspondence.