Medical Affairs Manager, Neurology
Hendre Moolman at CK Clinical is recruiting for Medical Affairs Manager to join a respected pharmaceutical company in Hatfield on a contract basis. The successful candidate will start as soon as possible and will be office based.
Responsibilities:As Medical Affairs Manager the main purpose of your role will be to provide specialist care focused scientific and technical support to European medical affairs and marketing activities for epilepsy products and to support/prepare pre-launch/ post-launch activities where necessary. Major duties and responsibilities will include:
- Provision of scientific support to medical and marketing activities as required (e.g. promotional copy design, brand reviews, market research, advisory boards, support to EU affiliates)
- Symposia planning including development of agenda, suggestion of potential speakers
- Identification, mapping and development of KOLs across Europe in close coordination with the affiliates
- Working with medical, scientific, clinical and commercial colleagues to contribute to the global or regional strategic plans for epilepsy products
- Coordination of review and approval process as per standard operating procedures
Qualifications and Experience: As Medical Affairs Manager you will need the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Medical degree
- Adequate clinical and industry experience in medical affairs, preferably in CNS/Neurology
- Exposure to clinical trial design and implementation, experience in non interventional / observational studies is an advantage
For more information or to apply for this position please contact Hendre Moolman on +44 (0)1438 768 719 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL31297 in all correspondence.