Medical Affairs Manager (International & Emerging Markets)
CK Group are looking for an experienced medical affairs professional to join a medium sized pharmaceutical company to lead the emerging markets department. You will ideally be a GPhC registered pharmacist. A great opportunity to move into an international role and work across specialty therapy areas helping global partners with product launches and managing established product portfolios.
- Continuing and developing relationships with partners across the world and being the go-to person for questions, material generation and approval and market access and pricing queries.
- Liaising with HCPs internationally
- Collaborate with therapy medical teams in the EMEA, Asia Japan and Americas
- Representing the emerging market team at medical-marketing meetings
Qualifications and experience:
- Ideally you will be a GPhC registered pharmacist
- Prior experience in medical affairs is essential
- UK registered final signatory (highly desirable)
- Love to travel and working with different cultures
For more information or to apply for this medical communications role, please contact Julia Day on 01246 457719 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below toapply online now.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 51678 in all correspondence.