Medical Affairs Lead
Hendre Moolman at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Medical Affairs Lead to join a global pharmaceutical company at their site based in Bedfordshire on a permanent basis.
Your main responsibilities in this role will be to:
- Work as a Medical Affairs Manager within the UK Affiliate. You will be the Clinical / Scientific expert and an integral member of the cross functional team tasked with optimising the commercialisation of medications for acute coronary syndrome.
- Support the Medical Lead by delivering medical insight, governance and due diligence into strategic and tactical plans, including the alignment of any external scientific study proposals submitted for support.
You are required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- We are looking for a capable GMC-registered physician or UK-registered pharmacist, ideally with clinical experience of managing medical projects.
- Prior experience of working in the Pharmaceutical industry and holding ABPI final signatory status would be an advantage as would a demonstrable willingness to learn new things and to adapt to a new culture.
- The person will need to be curious with a willingness and ability to engage a wide group of internal and external stakeholders including thought leaders to ensure robust decision making and successful delivery of plans that optimise patient access to medicines.
If you are employed by this client you will be joining a global pharmaceutical company based in Bedfordshire. Other benefits include:
- Competitive Salary, company benefits and long term career progression
For more information or to apply for this Medical Affairs Lead position please contact Hendre Moolman on +44 (0)1438 842 970 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL33891 in all correspondence.