Medical Affairs Advisor
CK Group are recruiting for a Medical Affairs Advisor to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry on a part time basis either remotely or at their site based in Tadworth on a contract basis for 12 months.
This position is for 40 hours per week.
- 32-37 per hour PAYE / £36-41 per hour LTD, depending on experience.
Company: Our client is one of the largest bio-pharmaceutical companies operating in the UK. They are committed to working with the NHS, academia and other healthcare organisations to improve the delivery of healthcare and achieve the best health outcomes for people in the UK.
Location: This Medical Affairs Advisor role will be either home based or based at our clients site in Tadworth, Surrey.
Medical Affairs Advisor Role:
- Involvement in the preparation for the launch of a breakthrough medicine in a rare cardiomyopathy indication.
- Provide medical & scientific support to healthcare professionals and professional bodies through scientificcommunications and support for clinical research to facilitate a medical and scientific bridge between company and the healthcare community.
- Provide specialist medical, scientific and Code compliance advice to the nominated internal team(s) to support the appropriate use of business medicines and successful implementation of the business initiatives and programs.
- Medical, Pharmacy or Science degree.
- For medical applicants GMC registration with a Licence to Practiceis preferred.
- For pharmacy applicants UK registration is preferred.
- For scientists a post graduate science degree (e.g. PhD, MSc) is preferred. Scientists without a post graduate degree may be considered, for example if they have significantpharmaceutical industry experience and/or significant experience within a related specialty (e.g. clinical research, medicines regulation, health technology assessment).
- A working knowledge of the ABPI Code of Practice and final signatory experience is preferred but not essential.
- Capability to use digital technology provided by the organisation.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Medical Affairs Advisor position, please contact Lucy on 01246 457725 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48830.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.