Medical Affairs Advisor
Simon Tyson at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Medical Affairs Advisor to join a respected pharmaceutical company in London on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will be working full time and will be fully office based.
Responsibilities:As Medical Affairs Advisor the main purpose of your role will be to develop and conduct a variety of Medical Affairs initiatives. You will also provide technical / scientific consultation to both the medical and the commercial teams.
Major duties and responsibilities will include:
- Acting as therapy area expert to provide strategic medical input into company decisions
- Leading on key congress activities such as scientific reviews and advisory boards
- Providing strategic input into the development and execution of clinical trial activities
- Advising on compliance issues and review and approval of materials to ensure all claims are substantiated by scientific data and in accordance with ABPI / IPHA Codes of Practice
- Providing strategic medical and scientific input into brand plan development
- Managing the execution of medical strategic plan
- Providing leadership and support to other Medical Affairs teams
Qualifications and Experience: As Medical Affairs Advisor you will need the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Medical Degree
- Demonstrable understanding of regulatory affairs, pharmacovigilance and clinical development
- Compliance with ABPI Code of Practice
- Pharmaceutical experience including experience in Medical Affairs
For more information or to apply for this position please contact Simon Tyson on +44 (0)1438 768 719 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL30564 in all correspondence.