Medical Affairs Advisor
CK Group is recruiting for a Medical Affairs Advisor to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Walton Oaks, Surrey on a contract basis for 6 months and has a hourly rate of £29.73 PAYE / £33.32 Ltd.
The Company:Our client is one of the largest bio-pharmaceutical companies operating in the UK. They are committed to helping the UK develop the talent it needs to achieve the aspiration of being a global leader in life sciences, from the school classroom to PhDs. They are committed to working with the NHS, academia and other healthcare organisations to improve the delivery of healthcare and achieve the best health outcomes for people in the UK.
The Walton Oaks site is situated a 30 minute walk from the nearest train station in Betchworth which provides regular trains to Redhill and Reading. Walton Oaks is also easily accessed by car as the site is just a few minutes off the M25.
Tadworth, just 2.4 miles from Epsom and Reigate. Tadworth boasts great places to stay as well-established pubs, restaurants, attractions, activities, events and much more.
- Provide specialist medical and scientific advice to the nominated internal teams to support the appropriate use of PCH medicines, dietary supplements and devices and successful implementation of PCH initiatives and programs to the countries in the cluster.
- Provide medical & scientific support to healthcare professionals and professional bodies through scientific communications and support for clinical research to facilitate a medical and scientific bridge between PCH and the healthcare community in the countries within the cluster.
- Liaise with healthcare professionals to support the effective communication and management of drug safety issues.
- Understand customer insights around current standard of care and to support their knowledge of the value of PCH medicines, dietary supplements and devices to our customers within the countries in the cluster.
- Medical, Pharmacy or Science Degree.
- For pharmacy applicants UK registration is preferred.
- It is preferred that candidates have previously worked with PAGB consumer codes : a refresh course can be offered if needed for successful candidate.
- Fluency in Business English.
- Autonomy in the role (previous experience in pharma is preferred).
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Lucy on 01246 457725 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 47679 in all correspondence.