CK Clinical are recruiting for a Medical Advisor to join a pharmaceutical company at their site based in Manchester. Supporting the medical affairs team you will provide medical information, drug safety and copy approval support to the team.
Salary: Flexible and experience dependant (circa £40,000).
- Maintain expert knowledge of specified product and therapy areas.
- Provide Medical Information responses to questions from HCPs.
- Create, manage and review standard responses and FAQs.
- Attend relevant national and international scientific meetings/congresses.
- Support the activities of the Medical Science Liaisons.
- Support the development and maintenance of scientific and clinical presentations.
- Attend brand team and concept meetings.
- Deliver the technical review of materials and/or activities on internal approval system according to the ABPI Code of Practice.
- A medical/pharmacy degree or PhD preferably.
- Industry experience is preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. with experience of providing customer services.
- Good time and project management experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information please contact Amy Lloyd on 01438 842979 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 47524 in all correspondence.