Medical Advisor - West London
Farzaana Khan is recruiting for a Medical Advisor with line management responsibilities to join a global top ten pharmaceutical company based in West London on a contract basis.
Please note that you will be required to be based in West London 3 / 4 days per week and in Oxford 1 day per week.
Key duties will include:
- Medical affairs contribution to the therapy area strategy and operations
- Line management of the CV MSL Team Leader.
- Taking accountability for understanding customer and patient needs in the defined therapy area
- Contributing high quality input into Brand Plans and Strategic Plans ensuring that customer needs are understood and acted upon.
- Working collaboratively with key partners such as marketing, customer facing compliance, sales teams, patient access and transparency to implement medical programmes in an ethical and compliant way which is aligned with brand strategy
- Delivering defined plan and programme elements to internal and external customers.
- Contributing to the local evidence generation strategy, plan and execution for the franchise
- Inputting into the gap analysis and development of innovative approaches to the Evidence Generation and Clinical Plans to meet the needs of the local therapy area including designing epidemiology and clinical trials, and other programmes to examine the effectiveness in practice.
- Building proactive relationships with key contacts in the UK healthcare environment (eg KOLs, ORDMs) as part of a co-ordinated stakeholder plan in order to secure involvement in stakeholder discussions and position company within key healthcare initiatives for the relevant therapy area(s).
- Representing company in clinical interactions with external stakeholders such as HCPs, ORDMs and patients.
Attending National and International Scientific and Medical Congress. Internal Interactions
Providing the franchise and brand teams with medical opinion in order to develop operational plans that align to patient needs so as to deliver commercial success.
- Implementing key medical activities e.g. Advisory boards, KOL engagement, patient engagements in line with global and local policies and procedures under the leadership of the Medical Franchise lead.
- Developing relationships with internal key contacts (other affiliates, Region, Global, International Medical Affairs and R&D) in order to share best practice.
- Supporting the medical review of suspected adverse reaction reports under the leadership of the Medical Franchise lead associated with prescription medicines in conjunction with the Pharmacovigilance Department.
- Providing medical opinion to Regulatory Affairs as directed so that regulatory strategies can be developed in the franchise area.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Farzaana Khan on 01438 743047 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL39725 in all correspondence.