Medical Advisor - Uxbridge
An opportunity for a GMC Registered Physician to join a medium sized pharmaceutical company in a growing medical affairs department. You will provide scientific and clinical support to medico-marketing activities. In addition you will build and develop relationships with key external thought leaders.
- Be the medical expert for the therapy area
- Act as medical lead within the brand team, providing input to the brand strategy
- Review and sign-off of promotional and non-promotional material to ensure compliance with the ABPI and relevant Codes of Practice
- Support medical affairs projects and activities
- Maintain high standards of technical proficiency
- Develop relationships with Key opinion leaders, patient organisations and professional groups
- Monitor changes within the pharmaceutical industry, NHS and healthcare environments which may impact on products
- Proactively identify needs for promotional/ non-promotional material and discuss with marketing colleagues
- Establish and develop strong relationships with key external customers including KOLs/ professional groups in your therapeutic area
- Make scientific and clinical presentations to customers in primary and secondary care either on request or proactively as part of a broader medical education strategy
- Support the development of medical affairs projects & publications plans
- Support the internal project management of IISs, providing study progress follow-up and support as required
- Medically qualified and holding full GMC registration with license to practice
- Solid clinical experience (three years minimum)
- Membership/ Fellowship qualification is highly desirable but not essential
- Able to demonstrate understanding of medical affairs and the pharmaceutical industry and importantly why you are looking to move into the role
- Ideally you will have experience in a specialty therapy area such as immunology, oncology, neurology, ophthalmology, cardiology, respiratory or transplantation.
For more information please contact Julia Day at CK Clinical on 01246 457719 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL41880 in all correspondence.