Medical Advisor / Senior Medical Advisor
Julia Day at CK Clinical is looking for an experienced medical professional to join a pharmaceutical company’s ophthalmology medical affairs team. The role will be highly project focused, working with some excellent data in a pre-launch and launch setting.
- You will engage and collaborate internally and externally with healthcare professionals, KOLs and patient organisations to help shape patient care, provide data and education and understand needs
- Be involved with clinical site engagement for data generation
- Work collaboratively within cross-functional teams both on a local and global level
- Provide solutions, ideas and drive innovation to meet project and patient needs
- Experience and knowledgewithin ophthalmology
- Experience of medical affairs or the NHS
- Be highly customer and patient focused with a drive to engage externally
- Be proactive, solutions orientated and able to drive innovation
To Apply: For more information or to apply for this medical affairs role, please contact Julia Day on 01246 457719 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please quote reference 50297 in all correspondence.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.