Medical Advisor - Physician
Hendre Moolman at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Medical Advisor to join a global pharmaceutical company at their site based in Middlesex on a 6 month part time contract basis.
Your main responsibilities in this role will be to:
- Provide medical expertise, insight and governance to the strategic direction and implementation of the digital platform in UK Pharma and the development of the Digital CoE plans.
- Provide medical expertise, insight and governance to the strategic direction and implementation of Joint Working Projects
- Provide medical expertise, insight and governance to the Classic and Established brand teams
- Provide expertise around ABPI Final Signatory training including material generation
You are required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- GMC registered doctor with the right to practice in the UK and experienced ABPI Signatory Status
- Experience of working with and/or within the changing UK health care environment.
- Ability to work collaboratively with effective communication skills
- Ability to assimilate diverse information in order to solve complex problems and make ethical judgments
If you are employed by this client you will be joining a global pharmaceutical company based in Middlesex. Other benefits include:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Flexible time commitment, working 3 or 4 days per week
For more information or to apply for this Medical Advisor position please contact Hendre Moolman on +44 (0)1438 842 970 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL32691 in all correspondence.