Medical Advisor - Physician
CK Group is currently recruiting for a Medical Affairs Physician to join a global Pharmaceutical company for a 4.5 month contract. The role will be based in Uxbridge.
As a global healthcare company, they take on some of the world's biggest healthcare challenges. By delivering a sustainable business, they provide health benefits to patients and consumers, improved shareholder returns as well as supporting wider society. They have three world-leading businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. They are committed to widening access to their products, so more people can benefit, no matter where they live in the world or what they can afford to pay.
Stockley Park was the UK's first and most successful business park. Situated close to Heathrow Airport in West London, it is home for roles within clinical safety, clinical data, conversion leads, programming, regulatory and more. It's a location that combines excellent transport links with the M4 and M25 motorways and Heathrow Airport a few minutes away. A choice of railway and tube stations, extensive bus networks plus ample parking provides a coordinated transport hub to connect to the park.
Key Responsibilities for this role will include:
- Providing a copy approval service & final signatory for the respiratory products (experience in respiratory is not essential).
- Working across brand teams and the wider medical affairs group to ensure ABPI compliance and adherence.
- Providing compliance solutions to medical affairs and medical info activities.
- GPhC registered pharmacist or GMC registered physician/ medic with experience of the ABPI and ideally experience of being a final medical signatory.
- Ideally experience of respiratory although this is not essential.
- The ability to work on site in Stockley Park.
For more information or to apply for this role, please contact Lucy Stendall on 01246 457733 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 47017 in all correspondence.