Medical Advisor, Physician, Hertfordshire
Jim Gleeson at CK Clinical is recruiting for an interim Physician Medical Advisor for a contract with a leading global pharmaceutical company, based at their offices in Hertfordshire.
As Physician Medical Advisor you will provide medical expertise to a team working on discovery and early clinical development of small molecule modifiers of epigenetic signalling.
Key duties will include:
- Medical input supporting the design, approval and rapid implementation of innovative small molecule clinical studies
- Development and maintenance of ongoing risk benefit analysis
- Liaison with internal medical governance boards
- Responsibility for design of clinical documentation and leading interactions with agencies and investigators
- Clinical accountability for early phase studies, including medical monitoring
As Physician Medical Advisor, you will require the following:
- MBBS or MRCP
- Excellent knowledge of immunology and inflammation biology, including related clinical practice
- Experience of early phase clinical trial design and execution in an industry or academic environment
- Strong leadership and communication skills
HOW TO APPLY For more information or to apply for this Physician Medical Advisor position please contact Jim Gleeson on +44 (0)1438 842973 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL33788 in all correspondence.