Medical Advisor, Oncology
Julia Day is recruiting for an exciting opportunity to join an independent pharmaceutical company as a Medical Advisor within Oncology. Signatory is required so you will need to be GMC or GPhC Registered. This is an excellent opportunity for an Oncologist looking to move into medical affairs or an industry experienced Physician / Pharmacist looking to move into Oncology.
- Design and support medical meetings including advisory boards, investigator meetings and roundtable discussion.
- Identify KOLs and Rising Starts, building credible relationships through balanced, non promotional discussions.
- Provide ongoing management of company sponsored and IITs in order to gain and act on data generated.
- Provide medical input to marketing and commercial activities.
- Provide medical review and final certification for non-promotional and promotional materials.
To be eligible to apply for the Medical Advisor Oncology role:
- You will be medical qualified (MD / MBBS) and hold registration with the GMC or be a pharmacist registered with the GPhC
- Ideally you will have experience within oncology however existing signatories with secondary care disease experience will be considered. For existing Oncology Medical Advisors this role has the potential to be made into a senior remit.
For more information please contact Julia Day on 01246 457 719 / 07963 409838 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively please click on the link below.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL36901 in all correspondence.