Medical Advisor, Neurology in Hertfordshire
Mary Bolt at CK Clinical is looking to recruit a Medical Advisor to join a pharmaceutical company's European team. As a final medical signatory (GMC or GPhC) you will support the affiliate medical affairs activities, ensuring alignment with the EMEA strategy plan and the appropriate production and approval of materials. This role will focus in neurology.
The Company: A medium sized pharmaceutical company with broad and diverse medical affairs roles. There is the opportunity to lead both European and global medical affairs activities and have a significant impact on medical activities.
Location: Office based role in Hertfordshire. Some international travel will be required - mainly across Europe.
- Provide scientific and technical support to European medical affairs and marketing activities and to support/prepare pre-launch/ post-launch activities where necessary.
- Take responsibility for key projects at the EMEA level.
- Design, implement and manage company sponsored Phase IV studies and data generation.
- Coordinate affiliate generated data review and approval process (IIT) for Dementia products.
- Develop and manage advocacy plan.
- GMC or GPhC registered.
- Ideally you will be a registered signatory although those with experience of the code and looking to progress to a signatory will be considered.
- Medical Affairs experience.
The Benefits: Excellent packing including car, bonus, healthcare and life assurance.For more information or to apply for this Medical Advisor position, please contact Mary Bolt on 01438 768717 or email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 44665 in all correspondence.