Medical Advisor - Immuno-Oncology - West London
Andy Leake is recruiting for a Medical Advisor to join a leading Pharmaceutical company on a 6 month contract. This can be full or part time, with 1 day a week in the office in West London. (Very easily accessible from the M25)
The role is to support a product launch, assisting with all launch activities within the Immuno-Oncology space.
Your main duties will be to develop and lead projects on:
- Launch activities
- Medical materials for training and external resources for MSLs
- Compliance with all UK regulatory guidelines and company SOPs
Further responsibilities will include:
- Collaboration with cross-functional teams
- Identify and reporting all adverse events
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Scientific degree (minimum)
- Previous experience in medical affairs
- Previous experience with product launches
- Oncology experience is a bonus
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Andy Leake on 01438 842 966 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 44625 in all correspondence.