Medical Advisor - Endocrinology
CK Group are recruiting for a Medical Advisor in Endocrinology to join a pharmaceutical company in a remote based role. You will be working on a new product launch
The company is a specialty pharmaceutical company dedicated to developing hormone therapeutics for rare and chronic endocrine conditions.
- Support Medical Affairs and Medical Monitoring functions across Europe
- Develop knowledge of the ABPI code and sign off materials (initially working with the European Medical Manager)
- Liaise with key opinion leaders and other clinicians
- Work with the Study Physician to develop a knowledge of the role of the medical monitor, as well as deputies for the Study Physician
- Present to advisory committees, Investigators and at scientific meetings
- Closely collaborate with clinical operations, drug safety, regulatory affairs and medical affairs
- Medical degree and GMC certification with license to practice in the UK
- Endocrinology experience at registrar level would be ideal
- Good medical knowledge of internal medicine or pediatrics
- Good interpersonal and leadership skills, including strong communication and organizational skills
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Julia Day on 01438870022 or firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 51680. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.