Medical Advisor - Clinical - home-based contract - Europe
Julia Day at CK Clinical is looking for a contract / interim physician for a contract Clinical Development role within phase 3b and IV clinical trials. A long-term, home-based contract. Based anywhere is Europe.
The company: A Global Pharmaceutical company who work across a variety of therapy areas including immunology, oncology, haematology, devices and cardiovascular medicine.
Location: Home-based with occasional travel to a local office. Can be based anywhere in Europe
The role:In collaboration under supervision from leading study responsible physicians + scientists: (phase 3b and 4 studies) area immunology - Gastroenterology:
- Provide input to protocol development, amendments and other related study documents, such as the informed consent form.
- Provide input for the identification and feasibility analysis of new countries and investigational sites
- Provide medical input into eCRF/database modifications
- Prepare Study Specific Safety Summary, per request from global pharmacovigilance
- Respond to study specific medical questions
- Provide medical and scientific input to study-related publications
- Attend central study team meetings
- Provide study team training
- Medical Doctor
- Min 3 years of experience in clinical studies
- Self Starter - matrix and virtual environment
- Fluency in English
- Excellent communication skills with experience of working internationally and across cross functional teams
The benefits: Daily rate contract - home based
For more information or to apply for this contract medical advisor position, please contact Julia Day on 01246 457719 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL42764 in all correspondence.