Medical Administrator in Buckinghamshire
Brandon Whates is recruiting for a Medical Administrator to join a globally renowned and well-established pharmaceutical company based in Buckinghamshire, approximately within a 10 minute drive from Slough.
To provide support to the Medical Department to enable the smooth running of operations, alongside identifying gaps for improvement in systems and processes.
- Acting as the main point of contact for Project Approval Forms (PAFs), supplier contracts and any other relevant procurement related documentation.
- Reviewing PAFs, supplier contracts and all other documentation before forwarding them on for approval.
- Constructively challenge non-compliance of company's procurement policies and procedures.
- To provide high quality administrative support to the Medical teams, including arranging meetings.
- Proactively participate in projects that are managed by the Project Management Office, and monitor their progress when required.
- Liaise with Healthcare professionals to ensure the smooth running of payments and processes in alignment with contracts.
- Identify areas for improvement across the business.
- Successful experience in an Admin/PA role.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to multi task, as this role will be supporting the requirements of the Director, Senior Managers and their teams.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel.
- Good understanding of financial/budget management.
- High level of productivity and the ability to work with minimal day to day management.
- Previous experience coordinating activities and projects across a cross-functional team is highly desirable.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Brandon Whates on 01438 768715 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45859 in all correspondence.