Manager Global Submission Management- Hertfordshire
Laura Durrell is recruiting for a Manager Global Submission Management to join a rapidly growing, global pharmaceutical company.
This is a great opportunity for a candidate with submission experience to gain exposure on a global scale and grow with the team.
This is a company that puts their patients and families at the forefront of everything that they do so will be looking for a candidate that possesses similar values.
The role will be based in their site in Hertfordshire which is easily commutable from Middlesex and Cambridge and is surrounded by stunning countryside and several landmarks.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Be responsible for managing high quality regulatory submissions in line with all internal and external procedures.
- Establish and organize electronic collaboration environments structures for storage and retrieved system, and maintenance of regulatory documents.
- Create, manage and maintain the Submission Project Plan to critical path activities with regulatory functions.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Computer proficient in eCTD Publishing Software and document management systems.
- Extensive experience in regulatory operations.
- Previous line management experience.
To find out more about this role, please contact Laura on 01438 768718 or email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL44090 in all correspondence.