Manager, Corporate Communications EMEA in South East
Julia Day at CK Clinical is looking for a communications professional to join a small pharmaceutical company as Manager, Corporate Communications EMEA. This is a great opportunity to step out of agency communications into the industry and take on a broad and varied role. You will be part of a team managing the company's internal and external communication activity, building the reputation and awareness of the company amongst audiences.
The Company: A company with a long heritage globally yet relatively “young” within the EMEA market. A specialty pharmaceutical business with the EMEA headquarters in Switzerland.
Location: Home based with periodic meetings in central London/UK office (Hertfordshire)
- Manage internal and external communications activities for the EMEA region.
- Manage the cycle of internal communications activity - developing content in collaboration with colleagues across the business, ensuring quality standards, improving systems etc.
- Drive collaboration across Corporate Communications team to ensure key communications plans and deliverables are maximised and of high quality.
- Manage EMEA town hall meetings.
- Update corporate assets appropriately (brochure, presentations, financial results).
- Manage external suppliers.
- Experience within internal and external communications for the pharmaceutical industry.
- Understanding and experience of corporate communications.
- Proactive and creative.
- Ability to manage and lead projects with experience of doing this at an international level.
- £55,000 - £65,000 plus 15% bonus and benefits.
- Culture of development and inclusion.
For more information or to apply for this medical affairs leadership position, please contact Julia Day on 01246 457719 or firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45732 in all correspondence.