Manager, Clinical Operations, Oncology
CK Clinical are recruiting for a Manager, Clinical Operations, Oncology for a permanent role with a well-established and successful international pharma company based in Hertfordshire.
Manager Role: Your role will be to manage clinical trials inoncology, ensuring that agreed timelines and deliverables are achieved and that all activities are conducted in accordance with company SOPs, local regulations and ICH GCP guidelines.
Key duties will include:
- Accountability for operational study level time, cost and quality deliverables.
- Liaison with clients and external vendors, troubleshooting routine client enquiries and being the primary contact for complex technical matters.
- Acting as point of contact for CROs and study sites and monitoring vendor performance.
- Overseeing the development of study manuals and monitoring manuals.
- Contributes to the development and/ or review of high level study related documents (e.g., PCS, Protocol, CRF etc.).
Your Background: As Manager, Clinical Operations, Oncology you will require:
- A relevant Life Science degree.
- Industrially based experience of leading Oncology studies.
- Experience of Phases I, II or III.
- Third party vendor management experience.
Apply: Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this Manager position, please contact Jim Gleeson on 01438 842973 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 51917.