MSL Team Lead (Immunology & Respiratory)
Hendre Moolman at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Medical Science Liaison Team Lead to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Hertfordshire on a permanent basis in a field based role.
Your main responsibilities in this role will be to:
- Take responsibility of the Immunology & Respiratory Medical Science Liaison (MSL) teams.
- Combine effective people management ability with networking and information sharing to create and develop a highly knowledgeable team.
- Strive to balance ethical standards and compliance in relation to the ABPI Code of practice.
- Manage the recall of accurate and specific date is critical.
- Regularly liaise with external therapy area experts and investigators relating to current clinical practice, development programmes and medical education.
- Create a culture of excellence, encouraging innovation and high performance from team members.
You are required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:· Educated to PhD/higher degree level.
- Have the confidence to deliver presentations, effective persuasion and negotiation skills.
- Have therapy area experience in Multiple Sclerosis, Rheumatology or Respiratory disease. Benefits: Competitive salary, car allowance and benefits package
This is an excellent opportunity to join a world leading pharmaceutical company where patients are in the heart of everything they say and do.
For more information or to apply for this MSL Lead position please contact Hendre Moolman on 01438 842970 or email HMoolman@ckclinical.co.uk. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL33110 in all correspondence.