MSL - Ophthalmology
CK Clinical are recruiting for a Medical Science Liaison (MSL) to join a small pharmaceutical company within Ophthalmology. The role will be based in the South of the UK and be part of a small team working on a range of activities in close alignmentwith EMEA and Global teams.
Company: A small pharmaceutical company with a great product portfolio, all dedicated to ophthalmology.
Location: South of the UK – within access of London
Salary: Flexible – £60,000 - £70,000 depending on experience
- Work with Medical Manager and other MSLs to create and build and execute KOL plans
- Carry out pro-active (non-product related) activities with KOLs that further advance patient care
- Work with KOLs to discuss research opportunities and evaluate and put forward ISS proposals
- Work with Medical Affairs manager to run advisory boards. Collaborate with patient group organisations
- Scientific degree & higher qualification e.g. MSc or PhD.
- Experience working within ophthalmology
- Experience working within medical affairs / medical sales / pharmaceuticals
Apply: For more information or to apply for this medical writing role, please contact Julia Day on 01246 457719 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Pleasequote reference 50831 in all correspondence.