MSL - Neurology, Scotland And Ireland
Mary Bolt at CK Clinical is recruiting for an MSL - Neurology to join a global pharmaceutical company committed to contributing to better healthcare in a field based position on a permanent basis.
Our client is a global Pharmaceutical company who place patients and their families at the forefront of everything they do.
The role is based at our client's site in Hertfordshire which is commutable from many towns from Middlesex to Cambridgeshire. There are good road and public transport networks and London is easily reachable. Hertfordshire boasts many landmarks as well as beautiful countryside.
The main purpose of the role will be:
- To establish new and build upon the existing professional relationship with Key Opinion Leaders.
- To provide medical-scientific information regarding marketed and pipeline drugs according to legal requirements, ABPI code, IPHA and EFPIA requirements and in collaboration with medical information.
- To discuss new research proposals with investigators, identify potential PI and sites for company sponsored studies and particpate in the development and execution of the phase IV plan.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Providing medical-scientific presentations on product(s) and/or related disease(s) on request.
- Organising or participating in advisory board meetings and regional educational meetings.
- Gathering medical insights and support strategy / research/ data generation / educational initiatives as well as proactively gathering information on disease area development, scientific progress in the area and prescribing habits/treatment pathways etc.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Bachelor degree in pharmacy, life sciences or a related field, PhD/Master's or Medical Degree desirable.
- Demonstrated high performance in a Medical Science Liaison role. Previous experience of working within the Neurology therapeutic area would be beneficial.
- Awareness of the legal and ethical issues affecting the provision of information, including the European Codes of Practice and a good understanding of ABPI, IPHA and EFPIA codes of Practice.
- Excellent communication skills including presentation skills.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Mary Bolt on 01438 768717 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL43410 in all correspondence.