CK Clinical are looking for a MSL Manager to support the medical directorate in delivering the strategic medical plan by leading, managing and coaching the field medical liaison team. Delivering operational excellence you will work pre, peri and postlaunch operating in both the office and the field (40% KOL engagement) and manage a team of 5 MSL's.
The Company: A niche, scientifically driven organisation. Focusing on respiratory medicine you will working on both pre and post launch activities. This is a collaborative and supportive organisation and offers.
Location: Home based with approximately 1-2 days a week in the office.
MSL Manager Role:
- Line management, ensuring regular 1:1s and performance reviews are undertaken.
- Act as an expert medical resource for the team, wider medical affairs group and external KOL's.
- Attend relevant national and international scientific meetings/congresses.
- Support the medical directorate in developing and executing the MedicalAffairs plan.
- Management of UKI activities in Phase III & IV clinical development, including local investigator initiated studies.
- Develop and execute national advisory boards as well as supporting MSLs to deliver regional advisory boards.
- Provide medical support to field-based medical colleagues, including development of top tier key opinion leaders (KOLs).
- Attend and proactively participate in brand team and concept meetings.
- Final Signatory review (medical or business) and approval of materials.
- Under guidance, work in a collaborative manner with Market Access to support access to therapy area medicines for HTA submissions to NICE, AWMSG and SMC.
- Experienced Medical Science Liaison with a depthof understanding to the ABPI Code of Practice and a variety of medical affairs activities.
- Managerial experience is mandatory.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills along with excellent judgment and ability to work in a cross functional team environment.
- Operationally excellent with good adaptability.
The Benefits: Excellent management role with strategic and operational responsibilities. An excellent team with some long-standing MSLs in a company offering progression and awide remit of role. Basic salary, car, pension, healthcare, dental and holidays.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this MSL Manager position, please contact Rob Angrave on 01438 870022 or firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job reference 49037.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.