Local Medical Safety Scientist
CK Group are recruiting for 2 Local Medical Safety Scientists to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in High Wycombe on a on a contract basis for 12 months.
Our client is one of the world's leading research-based pharmaceutical companies and is part of a global family of companies.
This Local Medical Safety Scientist role will be based at our clients site in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire.
Hourly £33.77 PAYE/ £44.57 LTD
Local Medical Safety Scientist Role:
- Ensure the pro-active Benefit Risk Management throughout product life cycle translating global safety data to insights and actions tailoring to local specificities and needs.
- Support activities related to safety reporting requirements as required by Marketing Authorization Holders (MAH) and/or study sponsor, as applicable.
- Perform Pharmacovigilance training for Local Operating Company employees.
- Establish Product knowledge with focus on safety profiles, Therapeutic Area and Disease Pathway knowledge supporting the needs of the local Medical and Marketing organization in collaboration with the International Medical Safety leader or MSO and the Local Safety Officer (LSO) if applicable.
- Act as safety expert in cross-functional team meetings and perform training on safety relevant aspects, as appropriate.
- Scientific/Life-science background, medicinal knowledge preferred; proficiency in Medical terminology (local languages).
- Awareness of and familiarity with industry principles of drug development and pharmacology.
- Proficiency in global and local SOPs.
- Demonstrable knowledge of all local PV requirements and of Global aspects of drug safety.
- Pharmaceutical industry experience including a PV responsibility role required.
For more information or to apply for these Local Medical Safety Scientist positions, please contact Lucy Stendall on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48389.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work the UK.