Life Science Experience Architect - UK Anywhere
Hendre Moolman is recruiting for a Life Science Digital Experience Architect to join leading global professional services company on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to
- Originate and close new business with clients
- Lead the design and development of client strategies for digital marketing, sales and service and marketing
- Collaborate with colleagues, agencies and partners to design and deliver digital transformation and optimisation programmes for clients
Further responsibilities will include:
- Creatively combine capabilities across the company to develop and deliver customer experiences and client solutions, including data, insights, innovation, design, processes, organisation, technology and delivery- Collaborate with colleagues, agencies and partners to design and deliver digital transformation and optimisation programmes for clients
- Leading business development activities with clients including developing proposals and agreeing commercial arrangements
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Proven experience of business development and major account sales for digital marketing and/or professional services for C-Suite or senior executives
- Strong experience in a top-tier interactive marketing agency, digital consultancy, marketing services firm or digital technology supplier with demonstrable success in establishing and building trust with clients
- A very strong foundation in leading digital programmes for clients in blue chip companies e.g. defining strategies and business cases, designing new customer experiences, leading transformation programmes, establishing digital businesses etc.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience. MBA preferable.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global organisation in a fast paced and challenging work environment.
Benefits include a competitive salary, company car and company bonus.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Hendre Moolman on 01438 842 970 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL39517 in all correspondence.