Simon Tyson at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Legal Secretary to join a respected pharmaceutical company in Cambridge on a contract basis. The contract is for a fixed period of 6 months and the successful candidate will be working part time, in the mornings from Monday to Friday.
Responsibilities: As a Legal Secretary the main purpose of your role will be to assist with legal administration. Major duties and responsibilities will include:
- Administrational support to the legal team
- Law Database Management
- Basic Legal Research
- Basic Drafting / Legal Review of Documents
- SharePoint / Metadata Systems Maintenance
Qualifications and Experience: As Legal Secretary you will need the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Bachelors Degree (Law Degree Preferred)
- Legal experience such as Paralegal / Legal Secretary / Legal Filing Clerk
- Contracting Experience
- Task Management
- Administrative Experience
- Experience in a Biotechnology or Pharmaceutical environment preferred
For more information or to apply for this position please contact Simon Tyson on +44 (0)1438 768 719 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL30387 in all correspondence.