Lead Medical Writer
Oliver Care is recruiting for a Lead Medical Writer to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry in a home based position on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of your role as Lead Medical Writer will be to:
- Write and edit clinical regulatory and other supporting documents/submissions for assigned studies and manage the overall development and approval process. Critically analyse, synthesise and present complex information from a broad range of scientific disciplines and therapeutic areas.
- Provide a first-line review of documents for correctness, clarity, completeness and compliance.
- Work with Service providers and contractors as needed for the delivery of assigned documents.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to or assisting in the preparation of document templates and procedures and building cross-functional capabilities by providing writing related training as needed.
- Supporting continuous improvement within the group.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level or higher in a relevant field with relevant work experience in the regulatory/medical writing field.
- Proficiency at authoring/editing CSRs and other types of clinical regulatory documents and knowledge of multiple therapeutic areas, disease areas and technical disciplines as well as a thorough knowledge of the drug development process and an understanding of the strategy for Regulatory submissions.
- Extremely high attention to detail with the ability to coordinate the efforts of team members to complete deliverables and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Oliver Care on 01438 743047 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL29999 in all correspondence.