Lead Data Manager
CK Group are recruiting for a Lead Data Manager to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Cambridge on a fixed term contract basis for a period of 6 to 9 months.
Salary: Circa £65,000 per annum.
Lead Data Manager:Your main duties will be to:
- Manage and lead the design and build of clinical databases through data management partner for oncology programmes.
- Review and sign-off of all clinical data management documentation, study database builds and validation checks.
- Establish and maintain a data management plans.
- The ideal candidate for this role will have substantial experience in early oncology clinical trials (Phase I to II).
- Experienced using industry-leading electronic data capture technologies.
- Knowledge of Database build and management skills.
- Knowledge of data protection and clinical trial regulations around data management.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Lead Data Manager position, please contact Hendre Moolman on 01438 842 970 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 50350.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.