Key Account Executive
Mary Tilston at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Key Account Executive to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry on a permanent basis covering the South East territory.
The main purpose of the role will be to
- Effectively sell and promote new and established products and achieve sales and volume objectives for products in line with company/market projections and new product launch strategies across a dedicated range of key accounts.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of effective account and channel business plans.
- Establish effective relationships with a broad range of contacts across designated accounts to ensure that business opportunities are identified and solutions implemented as well as building and maintaining effective business relationships with key company functions.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Managing promotions within each key account with direction and implementing effective monthly (or other) schemes to ensure maximum impact utilising marketing tools.
- Managing the stock flow of product through key accounts.
- Inputting into and implementing operational plans including pricing strategy and providing effective market feedback on competitor retail pricing and channel activities.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Proven sales/retail or key account experience within the healthcare market. Generic or OTC product experience would be ideal and particularly experience of selling into pharmacies.
- Good selling skills, business acumen and commercial judgement with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- ABPI qualified.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic, global pharmaceutical company that focuses on both branded and generic products.
Benefits include a quarterly bonus and car allowance.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Mary Tilston on 01438 768717 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL32354 in all correspondence.