CK Clinical are recruiting for a Junior Statistician to join an innovative medical device company at their site based in Stirling, Scotland on a permanent basis.
Junior Statistician Role: The main purpose of the role will be:
- Planning, design and analysis of experiments to develop product knowledge and ensure robust product development.
- Product performance monitoring and manufacturing process improvements.
- Verification and validation of new products.
- Quality control of product in manufacturing.
- Regulatory and Clinical trial submissions.
- Validation of test methods and equipment.
Your Background: In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:· Degree level qualification in Statistics or similar subject with high statistical content.
- Knowledge of sampling techniques, regression and design and analysis of experiments.
- Working knowledge of at least one statistical software package.· Ability to communicate well verbally and in writing with people at different levels across the organisation and with different levels of statistical understanding.
- This is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting and growing company.
This role would be ideally suited to graduates that have really passion and interested in the Medical Device industry and want to an exciting and growing company.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Junior Statistician position, please contact Rob Angrave on 01438 870022 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48675.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.