Junior Statistician Analyst - London or Amsterdam
Stephanie Maccioni at CK Group is recruiting for a Junior Statistician Analyst to join our client, a leading global scientific research company on permanent basis. This role can be based in central London or in Amsterdam.
This role will offer you the opportunity to work on a variety of large patient-level datasets and support the Health Economics team. The role will be focused on generating value and insight from the application of Real-World Data to solving healthcare-related problems for pharmaceutical and healthcare clients. This role requires capabilities in the preparation and analysis of (patient-level and aggregate) data, according to agreed protocols and statistical analysis plans. The audience for these analyses will be various life-sciences customers as well as healthcare payers, providers and regulators.
As a Junior Statistician Analyst, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Contribute to writing of study proposals, including statistical analysis sections.
- Write SAPs, specifying table shells and figures required.
- Specify and/or extract data from databases using SAS/R/SQL; prepare and analyse datasets according to study protocol or SAP.
- Conduct evidence synthesis by means of meta-analysis, indirect treatment comparison or network meta-analysis (frequentist or Bayesian) using patient-level and/or aggregate data (e.g. from literature review).
- Write and present results of statistical analysis appropriate for the intended audience.
- Assist in the dissemination of any clinically relevant findings through articles, posters and presentations.
- Develop knowledge of consulting methodology through delivery of engagements and participation in learning opportunities, both formal and informal.
As a Junior Statistician Analyst, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- MSc, PhD or equivalent in statistics, biostatistics, epidemiology, applied mathematics or in a related discipline.
- Strong statistical programming skills in a statistical package (preferably R and SAS).
- Good understanding of: retrospective patient-level studies (including database analyses) and meta-analysis studies.
Full job description is available upon request.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Stephanie Maccioni on 01438 768713 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45904 in all correspondence.