Junior Programmer - Bedfordshire
Stephanie Maccioni is currently recruiting for a Junior Programmer to join a global healthcare company for a permanent opportunity. The position is based on site in Bedfordshire.
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a position within a reputable global healthcare company.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Work independently with key stake holders (team members, project leaders, etc.) to fully understand the requirements of any required applications.
- Case Record Form (CRF) design using Teleform data capture system according to study protocol.
- Microsoft Excel workbook and Macro development
- Develop new SAS applications which enable efficient processing, storage and summary of data from both internal and external clinical trials and product V&V work.
- Ensure all systems are fully documented and validated according to QMS requirements.
- Evaluation of alternative data management systems (either independently or working alongside the Data Management Lead).
- Implementation of new data management systems as required (either independently or working alongside the Data Management Lead).
- Analytical, forward thinker, responsive, logical approach, good communicator, highly organised, reliable and acts with integrity.
- The ability to work independently with key project stakeholders and without direct supervision.
- The ability of read and understand a clinical protocol and understand what Data Management support is required.
- Experience of CRF design essential with experience of Teleform desirable.
- Experience of programming in SAS for clinical studies/data management including: o SAS/BASE o SAS/MACRO o SAS/GRAPH
A full job spec is available upon request.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Stephanie Maccioni on 01438 768713 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL41471 in all correspondence.