Junior Drug Safety Specialist
CK Group are recruiting for a Junior Drug Safety Associate to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in High Wycombe on a contract basis for 7 months.
Company: Our client is one of the world's leading research-based pharmaceutical companies and is part of a global family of companies.
Location: This Drug Safety Associate role will be based at the site in High Wycombe.
Salary: Up to £11.61 per hour PAYE.
Junior Drug Safety Associate Role:
- Responsible for Case Receipt activities, reconciliations with key stakeholders, follow-up activities, archival and retrieval of adverse event reports following company standard operating procedures, internal business practices and regulatory guidance documents, to ensure compliance with worldwide safety regulations and corporate policies.
- Data entry of key fields (i.e. ICH date, Coding of Products/Protocol, AE Verbatim, reporter details, patient demographics).
- Liaising with Case Processing and key stakeholders (i.e. Call Center (CC), LSOs, Central Complaint Vigilance (CCV), BPs as appropriate to clarify relevant information required for completion of case receipt activities.
- Health/Biomedical degree (BS, PhD or other related scientific degree/qualification) and/or relevant work experience.
- Pharmaceutical industry experience is preferred, with a focus on pharmaceutical safety related areas. Case processing experience is desired.
- Manage own work: ability to prioritize, plan and organize work assignments, and able to work under strict timelines.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Junior Drug Safety Associate position, please contact Lucy Stendall on 01246 457700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 50349.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.