Interim Site Engagement Medic in Europe
Andy Leake at CK Clinical is recruiting for an Interim Site Engagement Medic to join a small, specialised company, focused on developing innovative treatments for rare diseases. This will be on a contract basis. You would be needed for approximately 20 days over the next 4-6 months.
Your main duties will be to:
- Use your expertise to help European site to recruit patients quicker into clinical trials.
- Visit these sites, in Belgium, Italy, Poland, Sweden, UK and Denmark. Occasionally with overnight stays.
- Streamline the process of recruitment and screening of eligible patients.
The ideal candidate for this role:
- Qualified Medical Doctor.
- Clinical trial experience.
- Experience of orphan diseases.
- Good knowledge of liver disease.
- Able to travel across Europe.
- You must be available immediately or on short notice.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Andy Leake on 01438 842 966 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45766 in all correspondence.