Interim Scientific Advisor-Opthalmology
Mary Tilston at CK Clinical is recruiting for an Interim Scientific Advisor to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Buckinghamshire on a contract basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to
- Deliver in-depth therapeutically aligned scientific/technical knowledge and communications to internal and external customers in support of the ophthalmology therapeutic area including promotional message development and marketing campaign concepts.
- Check and approve promotional material for scientific accuracy in line with the copy approval process and relevant compliance requirements.
- Analyze competitive activity to assist the development of competitive strategy / tools including sourcing, interpreting, disseminating and creating materials on scientific information.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the creation and delivery of scientific training materials and develop therapeutically aligned scientific slide decks and other support materials for field delivery and liaison with external medical education agencies.
- Providing in depth clinical and scientific information to internal and external customers in collaboration with the Medical Information department.
- Maintaining an in depth understanding of the relevant science providing regular scientific updates to internal customers and ensuring an in depth understanding of current and future opthalmology products.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level or above in life science or a related field or a qualified pharmacist/physician with previous experience of working in a similar role within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Experienced in copy approval with previous experience of working with products in the ophthalmology therapeutic area.
- Excellent communication/interpersonal, organisational, analytical and problem solving skills as well as being fluent in both written and spoken English.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global pharmaceutical company with leading product portfolios in various therapeutic areas.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Mary Tilston on 01438 768717 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL33657 in all correspondence.