Interim Head of Research Nursing
Jim Gleeson at CK Clinical is recruiting for an interim Head of Clinical Research Nursing for a Clinical Research Facility at a world renowned London hospital.
Responsibilities: As interim Head of Clinical Research Nursing you bring experienced leadership to the research nursing team, developing their capabilities and championing the organisation and its research.
Key duties will include:
- Recruitment, appraisal and goal setting for the nursing team
- Working closely with the unit head and clinicians in the planning of clinical trials to ensure the highest quality research
- Contribution to the research portfolio through grant applications and acting as nurse investigator
- Ensuring that all research activities adhere strictly to study protocols and are delivered on time
- Integration of collaborative relationships with trust corporate nursing
- Planning clinical activities to match any capacity limitations
As interim Head of Clinical Research Nursing, you will require the following:
- Full, up to date nursing registration
- Extensive experience of working within clinical trials
- Strong post-registration and Band 7 experience
- A line management background
- Clinical audit experience- Intravenous accreditation
For more information or to apply for this interim Head of Clinical Research Nursing position please contact Jim Gleeson on +44 (0)1438 842973 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL32703 in all correspondence.