Interim Head, Clinical Trials Contracts, London
Jim Gleeson at CK Clinical is recruiting for an Interim Head of Clinical Trials Contracts for a world renowned health research institute based in London.
As Interim Head of Clinical Trials Contracts you will manage and lead the clinical trials contracts team supporting studies being carried out by the institute and an associated hospital.
Key duties will include:
- Managing all aspects of the clinical trial contracting process with commercial and non-commercial organisations, including their drafting, review and negotiation
- Line managing, motivating and developing Contracts Managers
- Managing the contracts budget
- Contribution to the development of management systems, including reviews of changes in legislation, codes of practice and guidelines
Qualifications: As Interim Head of Clinical Trials Contracts, you will require the following:
- A legal qualification
- Extensive experience managing the contracts function for clinical trials
- Experience of working in an academic or hospital environment
- Strong diplomatic skills
For more information or to apply for this Interim Head of Clinical Trials Contracts position please contact Jim Gleeson on +44 (0)1438 842973 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL30505 in all correspondence.