Interim Biostatistician - Contract
Hendre Moolman at CK Clinical is recruiting for a 12-month fixed term Biostatistician to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in London on a contract basis.
Our client is a not-for profit specialist organisation, which link businesses with research communities. They do this by providing access to technical capabilities, & equipment to take innovative ideas from concept to reality.
The role is based at our client's site in Central London, with very easy access using public transport.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Advise on statistical aspects of assigned project and act as an advisor to the team on statistical matters
- Ensure that statistical analysis plans are developed prior to experimental work and to trouble shoot ad hoc analysis
- Where appropriate, to write scripts using programming languages (R, Python, MatLab) for statistical analysis
Further responsibilities will include:
- Objectively and concisely present results to project teams and external clients/collaborators
- Preparation of high-quality reports, i.e. to critically assess derived experimental conclusions and to be an approver of high impact or challenging reports
- Accurately recording and managing data in line with company policies
To succeed in this role, you will come from a background in Life Science, having worked as a biostatistician in life science or medical research
- Experience of analysing datasets generated using qPCR and flow cytometry
- In depth understanding of probability and statistics theory
- Applied knowledge of advanced statistical model, such as generalized linear models, meta-analysis and mixed models
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Hendre Moolman on 01438 842 970 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46504 in all correspondence.