Int'l Associate Director Medical Affairs - Urology
Hendre Moolman at CK Clinical is recruiting for an International Associate Director Medical Affairs to join a global pharmaceutical company at their site based in Buckinghamshire on a permanent basis.
Your main responsibilities in this role will be to:
- Lead the Medical Affairs function for Product Line / Therapy Area across International delivering in-depth therapeutically aligned scientific and technical strategy, knowledge and communications to internal and external customers.
- Ensure the development of international strategy to deliver medical and scientific data to support commercialization of products / indications.
- Ensure all activities are executed within regional and country regulatory and legal context for both research and promotion.
- Develop and execute International advisory boards, and advocacy development to facilitate appropriate scientific exchange and advance knowledge and understanding of company products / indications.
- Provide strategic input to medication education activities including congress symposia
- Develop and maintain a high level of knowledge in product line / therapy area and in related clinical and scientific literature. --Contribute to development and maintain awareness of competitive landscape providing intelligence to the marketing team as needed. Assist in development of competitor strategy and tools.
- Develop and deliver International Medical Affairs plan aligned to ISM strategy
- Coordinate and provide scientific and technical input to therapeutically aligned Regional Scientific Services team, promotional message development and marketing campaign concepts.
- Coordinate and support creation and delivery of training and other scientific materials to both internal and external customers.
- Prepare strategic plans for regional International projects. Review and appraise clinical and scientific literature providing support and advice to marketing.
- Develop and execute regional data generation plans to provide post marketing data in support of products / indications. Ensure consistency, coherence and appropriate support for International projects with appropriate global teams representing IMA on Medical Affairs Strategy Team/ Product Development Teams as appropriate.
- Identify publication needs and priorities for international market and incorporate into global publication planning
Provide strategy plan for IT support and review appropriate proposals Create cross portfolio liaison with KOLs, investigators and scientists in International who wish to conduct investigator initiated trials or be involved in company sponsored studies. Provide oversight of the approval process and implementation in line with relevant regulations and SOPs.- Lead the strategy and development of International advisory boards
Provide strategic input to congress symposia and advise on appropriate scientific content and speaker selection.
- Collaborate with the ISM group to develop objectives and agenda to inform future strategy, areas for future investigator initiated studies and content of medical education programs.
- Collaborate across International medical affairs, ISM and country teams to identify appropriate attendees and presenters and to develop content and assist presentation preparation. Attend, present and moderate as needed.
- Work with ISM colleagues and selected KOLs to support development of the company's International positioning as the scientific authority in product line / therapy area.
- Support national external expert advocacy through provision of scientific and clinical information via the RSS team. Facilitate publication of customer initiated data / reviews in line with strategy.
You are required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- BSc required, Physician / Pharmacist / PhD preferred
- Experience in the pharmaceutical or healthcare industry
- Solid understanding of the clinical and scientific aspects of therapeutic area
- Good understanding and experience of competitive study design and execution
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and analytical skills - fluency in English and preferably one other relevant language
- Strong interpersonal skills, experience interacting with clinicians / KOLs
- Demonstrated track record of KOL development and management and organization of advisory boards and/or symposia
If you are employed by this client you will be joining a global pharmaceutical company based in Buckinghamshire. Other benefits include:
- Competitive salary, benefits and company bonus
For more information or to apply for this International Associate Director Medical Affairs position please contact Hendre Moolman on +44 (0)1438 842 970 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.