InForm Support Analyst
CK Group are recruiting for an InForm Support Analyst to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Stockley Park on a contract basis for 12 months, and has an hourly rate of £37.03.
As a global healthcare company, our client takes on some of the world's biggest healthcare challenges. By delivering a sustainable business, they provide health benefits to patients and consumers, improved shareholder returns as well as supporting wider society. They have three world-leading businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. They are committed to widening access to their products, so more people can benefit, no matter where they live in the world or what they can afford to pay.
Stockley Park was the UKs first and most successful business park. Situated close to Heathrow Airport in West London, it is home to roles within clinical safety, clinical data, conversion leads, programming, regulatory and more. It's a location that combines excellent transport links with the M4 and M25 motorways and Heathrow Airport a few minutes away. A choice of railway and tube stations, extensive bus networks plus ample parking provides a coordinated transport hub to connect to the Park.
- Utilise your problem management skills and build your expertise in InForm support, vendor management and computer system validation in a pharmaceutical environment.
- Provide exceptional customer focussed support of InForm, Central Designer & UMT tools - involves working directly with users and vendor helpdesk to resolve issues.
- Develop and maintain computer system validation documentation including independently managing and leading User Acceptance Testing assignments.
- Partner with InForm Business System Owner to ensure the system remains compliant, validated and inspection ready (GCP, FDA CFR Part 11 etc).
- Solid Oracle InForm (EDC) and Central Designer support experience.
- Computer system validation experience within a pharmaceutical GCP setting.
- Deep understanding of Oracle's InForm EDC product - able to articulate how its configuration, implementation and integration impacts business processes.
- Experience of leading the validation of computer systems within a regulated pharmaceutical environment.
- Clinical Data Management experience.
- Able to demonstrate good knowledge of processes, procedures and regulations (GCP, ICH, FDA CFR Part 11) related to clinical data management and sponsor obligations relating to computer systems.
For more information or to apply for this InForm Support Analyst position, please contact Lucy on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 47885.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.