Healthcare Development Manager - Oncology
CK Clinical are recruiting for a Healthcare Development Manager to join a well-known global pharma company on a permanent basis.
Our client have a great reputation and are located in over 20 countries globally and are dedicated to innovation of pharmaceutical products.
They are looking for someone to cover the South West, North West of England and Wales.
- Consistently deliver locally agreed targets together with partner company territory counterpart.
- Implement account plans with rigour and precision.
- Harness all appropriate resources from within and outside the company to create a positive market access environment.
- Develop well informed Prioritised Account Plans.
- Work with high effectiveness within a matrix organisation to utilise skills and inputs across the business.
- Throughout the business.
To succeed in this role, you will come from a background that:
- Has an existing strong network of key customers within Oncology and Haematology and a proven track record of tangible, commercial success.
- High level influencing and negotiation skills resulting in demonstrable success in sales.
- Experience of effectively delivering compelling value propositions to NHS customers at all levels.
- Demonstrable evidence of continued personal development.
- Proven track record in an Oncology or Haematology Key Account Management environment leading to impact on sales and market share.
- ABPI qualified.
Apply: For more information or to apply for these Healthcare Development Manager positions, please contact Rob Angrave on 01438 870022 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48387.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work the UK.