Healthcare Compliance Quality Manager - Uxbridge
Julia Day is looking for an interim Healthcare Compliance Manager to join a pharmaceutical company in the Uxbridge area. The contract is for a 12 month period.
You will provide internal guidance and advice to colleagues across the business in relation to the ABPI and the company's processes. In addition you will support the QMS reporting of healthcare compliance and governance.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Develop and deploy a Continuous Process Improvement Plan for code of practice related activities
- Support process owners in developing, managing change controls and markers
- Be the first-line point of contact for Code of Practice related questions
- Develop, input to and/or maintain Code of Practice-related SOPs
- To monitor legislation (ABPI and PMCPA for example) guidelines and the national regulatory environment to maintain awareness of compliance and best practice
- HCC checks, audits and inspection readiness
- Perform regular monitoring checks to ensure compliance with internal procedures and Codes of Practice
- Provide support for internal /external audits
- With support from the Quality team, lead the risk assessment process
- Identify process gaps and solutions
- In coordination with the Quality and Training ensure appropriate training is delivered and recorded
- Experience in quality / healthcare compliance / healthcare governance
- Experience and knowledge of the ABPI and IPHA Codes of Practice.
- Some experience of hosting and conducting audits and internal quality/compliance reviews
- Solution orientated with an ability influence
- Ideally experience of third party risk management processes
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Julia Day on 01246 457719 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL41900 in all correspondence.