Healthcare Compliance Coordinator
Mary Tilston at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Healthcare Compliance Coordinator to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Berkshire on a contract basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Manage Healthcare Compliance transactions for the marketing organisation and support planning, training, assessments and other related functions as well as maintaining existing programs and implementing activities relating to management action plans and initiatives supporting the compliance program.
- Manage the relationships of Health care professionals (HCPs) with the marketing teams according to relevant compliance SOPs and review/validate transactions, prepare/review contracts, review and validate the payment process and expenses reimbursement as well as maintaining relevant documentation.
- Manage Third Party Intermediaries (TPIs) admin responsibilities; maintain the TPI inventory, assist internal business sponsors in completing TPI due diligence processes, schedule, organise and document TPI training and act as the primary contact between marketing and the TPI regarding compliance requirements.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the compliance operations initiatives in implementing training and regular communications to employees and directors at the local level and execute the monitoring plan to demonstrate that the compliance program is effective, reporting gaps and deviations as appropriate.
- Supporting the compliance officer in managing inquiries, allegations, investigations and other compliance matters and collecting and providing metrics to the Compliance Officer and Operations group as assigned.
- Partnering with Global/Regional Operations team in order to implement business specific policies and procedures and customise these and training materials to reflect local requirements as well as deploying policies/procedures to ensure that company activities comply with government, legal and compliance standards and ensuring that reporting requirements are met per local regulations and enterprise schedule.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level or above with considerable experience in business and experience within the pharmaceutical industry with knowledge of compliance.
- Knowledge of laws, regulations and industry standards for the UK would be preferred.
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to deal with ambiguity, work across different functions at all levels and work well both independently and in teams.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the leading global pharmaceutical companies with great potential and opportunities to develop your career.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Mary Tilston on 01438 768717 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL31879 in all correspondence.