Health Outcomes Director
CK Group are recruiting for a Health Outcomes Director to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Brentford on a contract basis for 12 months.
- 970 per day Umbrella depending upon experience
Labelling Regulatory Executive Role:
- Cross-functional matrix working with Region and LOC medical affairs and market access to ensure integration of health outcomes studies/data to support commercialization and life cycle management.
- Representing/leading HO function in EU cross functional team such as EUMAT, VelVET and EU above country teams
- Drive implementation of standard methodologies and pilot innovation through the European network.
- To provide mentorship to LOCs on successful conduct of local health outcomes activities, including vendor selection, proposal evaluation, sharing of global resources, guidance and standards.
- Coordinate and drive European HEOR activities as defined in the IEP (RWE projects, economic modelling, indirect comparisons, PRO studies, etc) ensuring the scientific robustness of the study protocol, study execution, analyses, and reporting. This will either be through direct collaboration with vendors, or through the relevant GHO functions.
- Master’s degree or higher in health outcomes, health economics, epidemiology, pharmacy, health or life sciences.
- Significant experience in health outcomes or an aligned subject area/function.
- Leadership, networking, communication and influencing skills to work effectively in a sophisticated and multi-cultural matrix environment. This role requires credibility and personal authority, to work with senior partners to develop and implement evidence generation strategies that will meetdecision makers’ needs.
- Strong technical knowledge in key HEOR areas including observational research, RWE.
- Experience in HIV/Infectious Diseases desirable but not required.
Our client is a global healthcare company, taking onsome of the world's biggest healthcare challenges.
This Health Outcomes Director role is home based while Covid restrictions are in effect but will then be based at our clients site in Brentford, Greater London.
Formore information, please contact Dennis Beltman on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 50889.
Please note that the successful applicant will be required to engage via an FCSA-accredited and CK-approved umbrella company and the rate of pay indicated is an umbrella rate.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.