Health Economics Senior Manager
An Interim Health Economics Senior Manager is required for a one year contract with a leading biotechnology organisation based in the South East.
As Interim Health Economics Senior Manager you join an established HE team supporting UK and Ireland value, access and policy strategy.
Key duties will include:
- Design and delivery of health economics strategies to support national access
- Management and delivery of HE projects such as systematic reviews, meta-analyses and costing studies
- Developing robust HTA submissions to the UK and Ireland HTA agencies
- Creation of market access and health economics value demonstration tools to support the field team
Qualifications: As Interim Health Economics Senior Manager, you will require the following:
- MSc in health economics, statistics or life sciences
- Extensive industry based experience within health economics
- Proven experience of the UK / Ireland HTA submission process
For more information or to apply for this Interim Health Economics Senior Manager position please contact Jim Gleeson on +44 (0)1438 842973 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL30032 in all correspondence.