Health Economics Senior Manager
CK Group are currently recruiting for a Health Economics Senior Manager to join a global bio-tech company on a 12 month contract to be based at their site in Uxbridge. Hourly rate Ltd Company is up to £74 per hour.
Our client has been a biotechnology pioneer since 1980. They have grown to be one of the world's leading independent biotechnology companies, reaching millions of patients around the world. Currently they are developing a pipeline of medicines with breakaway potential.
This position is based in at their Uxbridge site, which opened in 2007. Uxbridge is located in the heart of the biopharma community west of London. It is ideally situated for easy access to all that central London has to offer. Uxbridge also boasts a significant and growing business population and is conveniently located just 15 minutes from Heathrow Airport.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Leading core cost-effectiveness, budget impact and account calculator model development and adaptations to address local requirements, and being responsible for project management, content and execution in collaboration with cross-functional local, regional and global teams.
- Developing the economic sections of HTA pricing and reimbursement submissions.
- Providing input to Value Story development and updates.
- Providing input to design and interpretation of evidence generation studies.
- Interpreting clinical studies results and plan additional statistical analyses needed for core models and local model adaptations, including indirect treatment comparisons.
- Presenting, discussing and re-analysing model results.
- Supporting timely and effective communication to HTA and reimbursement authorities. - Leading and supporting publications of core global and local economic models.
- Managing a team of junior economic modellers.
- MSc or PhD in Health Economics with a background in economics or in a quantitative field (such as Statistics/Biostatistics, Epidemiology or Engineering).
- Experience in global health economics and outcomes research including US dossier submissions for coverage and reimbursement.
- Experience developing pharmacoeconomic models.
- Experience working with consumers of outcomes information.
- Knowledge of epidemiology, economics, psychometrics and medical writing.
- Previous experience in oncology.
- Previous experience managing direct reports.
- Strong experience in developing core and local adaptations of cost-effectiveness and budget impact models.
- Strong statistical skills, in particular deep knowledge of advanced survival analyses.
- Strong Excel skills.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Julie Marshall on 01438 768 710 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46932 in all correspondence.